Heels in size 36/37/38 fit shoe sizes 36, 37 and 38 and heels in size 39/40/41 fit shoe sizes 39, 40 and 41.
THREE-LAYER FABRIC MASK
plus duties & taxes
SIZE: ONE SIZE FEMALE
Mime stands for fashion and function. The Mime Mask is a fashion accessory that fits your face perfectly. In a minimalistic style featuring our brand colors, the mask makes a modern statement with its clear lines and can easily be combined with your favorite looks. Of course, your favorite mask is made of the same high quality you're used to from Mime and is 100% handmade in Munich.
The Mime Mask consists of three layers of high-quality, soft cotton materials from Italy that are comfortable on the skin, easy to care for, and very strong quality. Tightly woven cottons have the best filtering properties in comparison to other fabrics from handmade fabric masks.
Thanks to the practical cord stopper on our Mime Mask, the fit can be adjusted perfectly to your individual features. Plus you'll never have to worry about your hairstyle. The closure is conveniently placed on the back of the neck and does not restrict you or your style. Not only will you look good in times where we are all obligated to wear a mask, but you'll also contribute to a community that looks out for each other’s health.
• Material composition: Inner and outer fabric 100% cotton from Italy
• Cord stopper made from high-end thermoplastic, nylon material and resistant rubber band
• Dimensions: The “female cut” mime mask fits most women and can be unisex, depending on the shape of your face and head.
The dimensions are:
• Side to tip of the nose: 14cm
• Front center length: 12.5cm
• Laundry and cleaning: suitable for hot laundry up to 60 degrees
• Like all hand-sewn masks, the mime mask has not been tested or certified as a medical device. No warranty guarantee or liability claims can be made from their use.
• Returns and exchanges are excluded for hygienic reasons
• Made in Munich. Made with love.
Wear & care instructions
1. Place your mask over your mouth and nose and put the elastic cord behind your head.
2. Adjust the width off the elastic cord for a snug fit and your mouth and nose area are closed off/ covered sufficiently.
3. If you are not using your mask loosen the elastic cord and wear it comfortably around your neck.
After wearing the mask, carefully take it off without touching the fabric. Afterwards, wash your hands. Clean your mask before the first use and afterwards, clean it regularly. We recommend cleaning the mask in boiling hot water, in a pan with the lid closed for five minutes. To keep the mask in place, stretch the elastic cord over the handles of the pan.